Monday, September 18, 2017

Hallelujah!

Well, I don't know who cares except for maybe my mom and a handful of close friends, but I managed to almost fully restore this blog after having my Photobucket account hacked and deleted. Why was I using Photobucket in the first place? I don't know! But after a hugely tedious process, I combed through my hard drive and pieced back together almost all of these posts. I did lose a few gems, but oh well. Going through these old comics was sort of fun, actually. Reliving the early days of motherhood was poignant and nostalgic. Hayden is already in fourth grade and there is a shitload of stuff I could blog about if I had the time. But like I said, I don't know if I have any readers left anyway.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I don't know you and I'm not family, but I've subscribed to your RSS feed for years. Hope to see some new comics soon.

Malady said...

Thank you, Jamie! You just made my day.

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh! It's you-how exciting to see you back!

Malady said...

😃

Suburban Correspondent said...

We're here!

Stanley McCatty said...

4th Grade? Time flies. :O

Heather said...

I am so happy for you! I am a long time RSS subscriber as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...